The Sickle Life Mentorship Project comes off on Saturday 26th August 2017.
Our aim is to assist in the transition of teenagers living with sickle cell disease from the paediatric to adult Sickle Cell Clinic at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital.
Activities include talks on:
- SCD and medication adherence.
- Development and body changes.
- School life and peer pressure.
- Tobacco, alcohol and drugs.
- Relationships and Sex etc.
Please volunteer as a mentor by filling this form. (Sickle Life Mentorship Project Volunteer Form)
NB. You don’t have to have SCD to mentor.
Let’s work together to make lasting impact in the lives of adolescents living with Sickle Cell Disease.